The Railroaders pride ourselves on being an active member of the community. We encourage and support organizations, programs and activities which strengthen the communities in which our families live, work and learn. However, due to the high volume of requests for donations each year, we ask that charitable organizations work within the following guidelines when submitting their donation requests.
- Request must be submitted on your organization's official letterhead in order to be considered.
- Your organization must be a qualifying non-profit organization to receive a donation.
- Provide your 501c3 tax ID number when applicable.
- Donations are limited to once per calendar year, per organization (exceptions may apply).
- The Railroaders do not participate in monetary donations. This format is intended for items such as game tickets, team gear or other types of non-monetary donations.
- Donations will not be mailed, all donations must be picked up at the ticket office at The Depot Stadium.
- A donation for an organization does not promise that the organization will receive one in following years.
- All donation requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to scheduled event date.
When submitting a donation request, please provide the following information:
- Name of Organization
- Complete Mailing Address
- Contact Person
- Email Address
- Tax ID Number (if applicable)
- Name of Event
- Date of Event
- Expected Attendance
- Describe how this donation will be used and/or the individuals that the proceeds of the event are going to benefit
Requst may be submitted by the following methods:
- Hand delivered to our offices
- Submitted by mail to our official mailing address
- Submitted via email to email@example.com (scanned copy including signature)
- Once submitted, our department will begin to process your requests. The average processing time is 10-14 business days. We try to accommodate as many organizations as possible.
- For futher information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org