Our goal is to provide our fans with an exceptional experience, from the moment they arrive for the game to the time that they depart. The Railroaders have created a parking plan designed to keep the traffic moving, make it easy to park, and ensure safety as fans make their way into the stadium. This page contains important information about parking at The Depot and will help prepare you to have an enjoyable event day.
There are approxiamately 540 parking spaces at The Depot Stadium. Parking spaces are issued on a first come/first served basis. Parking areas are generally open two (2) hours prior to Railroaders games. The Depot Stadium is not responsible for and assumes no liability arising from accidents, fire, theft, damage to or loss of the vehicle or any article therein while on stadium property.
All parking at Railroader Baseball games is complimentary. Parking fees may apply to other designated events. Contact the ticket office for additional information about specific events.
The Depot Stadium parking lots have accessible disabled parking spaces. Accessible parking spaces are issued on a first come/first served basis. Vehicles must have a valid parking pass for the designated lot. A state-issued disabled placard or license plate is required to park in accessible parking spaces. Please contact the Ticket Office for more information on disabled parking. Violators will be subject to citation and possible towing.
RV/Oversized Vehicle Parking
RVs and oversized vehicles (any vehicle longer than 19 feet) must be parked in the designated area. All other parking is for standard size vehicles only. An RV/Oversized vehicle parking pass is required. A limited number of RV/Oversized spaces are available. Please contact the Ticket Office for more information.
Tailgating for Railroaders games is permitted in designated tailgating spaces only. The fee for Tailgating is $10 per vehicle. Fees must be paid in advance at the stadium's Ticket Box Office. Tailgating for other stadium events is not permitted. These spaces are located on the perimeter of the main parking lot and have a grassy area immediately behind the vehicle parking spot. These spaces are filled on a first come/first served basis. If interested in tailgating, it is important to arrive early to obtain one of the designated spaces.
All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. These guidelines have been developed to provide a fair, reasonalbe and safe tailgating experience for guests. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the loss of tailgating privileges and ejection from the parking lot.
- The fee for Tailgating is $10 per vehicle. Fees must be paid in advance at the stadium's Ticket Box Office
- Tailgating spaces are for vehicles only. Parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items.
- Tailgating is defined as the placement of any item on the ground (chairs, coolers, grills, games, etc.)
- Tailgating is only permitted in the grass area on the perimeter of the parking lots. The maximum area that any single tailgate space may occupy is 9-feet wide and 12-feet deep.
- Tailgating must be confined to the area adjacent to the end of the designated tailgating vehicle parking space (maximum of 12 feet from the rear of the parking vehicle)
- Any grass areas beyond the designated tailgating spaces are considered common ground and may be used by other guests for tailgating for picnicking activites.
- Tailgating is permitted from the time the lots open and up to two (2) hours following Railroader games.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by stadium personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.)
- Dispose of trash in the appropriate receptacles.
- The following items, activities are prohibited: Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying, open flame fires of any kind, charcoal and gas cooking is permited, disorderly conduct, picketing, political campaigning or soliciting/distribution of any kind, saving parking or tailgating spaces, weapons and fireworks, sales of food, beverage, merchandise, etc., advertising or promoting any third party products (including but not limted to food and beverage products), amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels.
Vehicle Security Inspection
All vehicles parking within the Stadium's parking lot perimeter are subject to a security inspection before being allowed to park. Vehicles must meet all state inspection requirements.